The Williams Group of Companies will:
- Only collect, use, and process an individual’s personal information with his/her consent.
- Limit our use and handling of an individual’s personal information to necessary and identified purposes related to that individual’s business or employment relationship with The Williams Group of Companies.
- Only share, disclose or transfer an individual’s personal information when required by law or as necessary to carry out the purpose for which it was collected.
- Require all third parties that receive personal information from us to keep such information secure and confidential, and to use such personal information only in accordance with our strict instructions.
- Only allow authorized individuals to access personal information, and always use reasonable measures to protect such personal information from inappropriate use, access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- Only keep an individual’s personal information for as long as required by law or as necessary for the purpose for which the personal information was collected, after which time it will be destroyed, deleted or made anonymous.
- Allow an individual, upon request, to access his/her personal information, if appropriate, and inform the individual of any use, retention or disclosure of his/her personal information.
- Keep an individual’s personal information as accurate as necessary in light of the purpose for which it will be used, and encourage the individual to assist us by requesting appropriate changes to any inaccuracies he/she discovers in his/her personal information.
- Establish simple and accessible procedures to process and respond to any complaints that an individual may have regarding our privacy and personal information handling practices. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy practices, please contact The Williams Group of Companies Privacy Officer by calling 1-866-967-6683 or by or writing to Privacy Officer, The Williams Group of Companies, 2401 United Blvd., Coquitlam, B.C. V3K 5Y3.
We Protect Your Privacy:
- When visiting our web site, our web server automatically logs (records) domain name and standard information about the operating system and web browser you are using, as provided by your web browser. This information is used for statistical purposes to help us manage our site, but does not identify you in any way.
- We collect personal information about you and/or your corporation only if an order is placed for the delivery of product or performance of service. We may use this information to gather information for credit approval purposes. All information is kept confidential.
- When you supply us with your mailing address by email, you may receive periodic mailings if you give permission to be contacted. If you are currently a subscriber and do not wish to receive future such mailings, please let us know by filling in our contact form and inserting “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the comments field provided; or by calling 1-866-967-6683; or writing to us at:
- The Williams Group of Companies
- 2401 United Blvd.
- Coquitlam, B.C.
- V3K 5Y3
Please provide us with your exact name and address. We will then remove your name from our confidential list.
The security and confidentiality of information that the The Williams Group of Companies may obtain from you is extremely important, and we have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect guest information from unauthorized access and improper use. From time to time we review our security procedures in order to consider appropriate new technology and new protection methods. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security methods are perfect or impenetrable.
All information made available on our web site is property of The Williams Group of Companies and its affiliates, and may not be disclosed, disseminated, or distributed to any unauthorized party.
The Williams Group of Companies reserves the right to amend this policy at any time if and when changes are required by Personal Information and Electronics Documents Act (PIPEDA) and/or required for the operation and maintenance of the The Williams Group of Companies web site.
The Williams Group of Companies is not responsible for the contents of any “off site” internet information referenced by or linked to the The Williams Group of Companies web site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Williams Group of Companies of that web site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.