Williams Guarantees Price and Outcome on Each and Every Move
- No extra charges.
- We deliver as promised or give money back.
- All of the fine print is WRIT LARGE.
The Fine Print
- The price increases only if the customer adds things to be moved that were not present at the time of the estimate.
- Our promise to deliver is backed up by our 10 X 10% Money Back Schedule.
- Our performance is judged against the “reasonable person on the street” test.
- A customer may present a disagreement with our judgement to the Better Business Bureau for final and binding resolution through mediation/arbitration within 30 days.
- Certain restrictions may apply on elements in the Money Back Schedule that are not provided solely by Williams Moving & Storage. Please consult with your Move Manager for more details.
The 10 X 10% Money Back Schedule
We offer 10% money back on each of 10 specific performance elements if the outcome on that element does not measure up to delivery of what was promised;
- First contact with our Customer Care Representative 10%
- Estimating and booking process 10%
- Move management before & during the move 10%
- Load & delivery dates as promised 10%
- Packing 10%
- Loading 10%
- Unloading 10%
- Unpacking 10%
- Claims process 10%
- Follow-up after move 10%
This is my personal promise that I guarantee to you.
G.J. (Jim) Williams, President & CEO
October 29, 2013
To view a printable PDF version of our Value Statement, click Williams Value Proposition.